
My new year's mantra is "micro not macro" and me walking around as a salt shaker (see "Measure in teaspoons" rumination). Can't you hear a little rappin' ditty emerging?... Ba boom, snap, ba boom, snap, (keep it going...think The Night Before Christmas, quarter equals 55)...ba boom, snap, ba boom, snap ...
I wake up this morning
and what do I see?
But a big old question mark
right in front of me
Another year, another day
Yikes, the uncertainty remains
The weight of my life
It's making me insane
But wait just a minute
why think about the future?
when this minute right here
is exploding with coloratura
Think micro, not macro
be in this minute,
this day
It's a life of moments
....hmmm, you say?
So micro, not macro
I'll expend my energies right now
In making this second
the-best-I-know-how!
Ba boom, snap, ba boom, snap, ba boom, A-MEN! (yeah...)

Woo.
ReplyDelete